The lack of cannabis labs in Missouri has once again been brought into the limelight, with experts claiming that not being able to test recalled products for safety is a huge problem. Although the government has tried to tackle this issue in the past, the current lack of equipment and resources makes it impossible to ensure public safety. Without the necessary testing infrastructure, experts are worried that consumers are being put at risk.
1. Missouri Cannabis Labs Limited
is one of the most respected cannabis testing laboratories in the state. It has specialized equipment to determine the quality and potency of harvested cannabis. Through its innovative testing procedures, the lab has been able to detect various contaminations that can affect product safety.
- Assesses the levels of metals, pesticides, bugs, and fungus
- Measures water activity and water content
- Evaluates fiber and foreign matter
The lab also evaluates plant terpene profiles, THC/CBD content, and cannabinoid ratios. operates in compliance with state regulations and each sample is tested in mineral oil isolation. The lab is a reliable source of information and data for consumers, manufacturers, and regulators. The lab is committed to providing accurate and detailed test results.
2. Unqualified to Test Recall Safety
Testing the safety recall of a product is a delicate process. Those administering such tests must have the knowledge and experience to do so, or else your product may be considered dangerous. Unfortunately, not all personnel performing tests possess the qualifications needed to do a thorough job.
When evaluating the qualifications needed for performing a safety recall test, consider these factors:
- Expertise: Does the individual have prior experience in conducting safety tests similar to the one being administered on your product?
- Licenses: Does the testing vendor have the necessary and up-to-date licenses for performing safety tests?
- Training: Has the individual been properly trained on the safety protocols of the product they’re testing?
If a vendor fails to meet any of these criteria, their personnel are not qualified to administer the test on your product. This could lead to an incomplete test, inaccurate results, and a potential safety hazard. To guarantee your product undergoes a thorough recall safety test, hire a vendor that has the necessary expertise, licenses, and training.
3. Experts Weigh In on Bigger Problem
Experts in various fields are increasingly recognizing the scope and severity of the larger problem at hand. Regardless of diverse backgrounds and ideologies, they agree that the issue of rising sea levels and climate change is a crisis which needs to be addressed on a global scale.
With the potential for further extreme weather events, vanishing species, and ocean acidification, scientists worldwide explain their finding with increasing urgency.
- Global heating: The average temperature around the world has already risen by more than 1 degree Celsius, and shows no sign of slowing down.
- Ocean Acidification: Rising temperatures cause the oceans to absorb more CO2, making them more acidic and affecting the habitats of many species.
- Sea Level Rise: Warmer temperatures are melting the polar icecaps, leading to an increase in sea levels and a greater potential for flooding.
Some experts have warned that without concerted effort, we could be facing a tipping point in the near future, with irreparable damage done to our planet. It’s essential to take urgent action to make sure the global climate crisis is kept in check and the future of generations to come remains secure.
4. Solutions to Strengthen Testing System
Testing is essential for the success of any system. It helps to ensure that all components work correctly and safely. Here are some solutions to strengthen the testing system:
- Provide adequate resources: Testing teams should be given the resources they need to create reliable products. This includes access to the latest technology, hardware and software tools, and the right technical expertise.
- Develop a clearly defined process: Creating a process for testing helps to ensure that all necessary steps are taken and that nothing is missed. It also helps to create consistency and a higher level of accuracy.
- Enhance training: Training programs should be regularly reviewed and updated to ensure that testers have the most up-to-date information and are able to apply the most efficient testing methods.
- Implement test automation: Automation can help to reduce the time and effort spent on testing, while ensuring more accurate results. Automation tools can be used to reduce the manual effort required for testing.
- Encourage feedback: Feedback is essential to the testing process. It helps to identify areas that need improvement and also gives testers insight into how their work is being received.
Keep track of results. It’s important to keep a record of the results of the tests so that any future issues can be identified quickly and addressed appropriately. This can be done through tracking tools, logging, or manual record-keeping.
As this recent issue of cannabis product recall in Missouri demonstrates, the need for higher standards in cannabis product testing and quality assurance is greater than ever. This problem and its implications extend far beyond the borders of Missouri, and emphasize the importance of keeping strict guidelines around cannabis testing, quality assurance, and recalls. In the end, it’s up to each state government to ensure the safety of their population by implementing effective regulations and standards for their cannabis products.